Re: cbflib_0.7.9.1-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

On Fri, 23 May 2008, Teemu Ikonen wrote:

I'll try to add the final polish to rasmol this weekend and move the
existing git repo from collab-maint to debian-science, since I'm more
active in that group. Group maintenance of rasmol would be nice, but
is it ok to change the maintainer field to
debian-science@lists.debian.org ?

Well, I think the alioth list of debian-science is more apropriate than
the kind of debian-science user oriented list.  So I would suggest:

Maintainer: Debian Science Team <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
Uploaders: Teemu Ikonen <tpikonen@gmail.com>

... and apply for Debian Maintainership ...

Are there people in the
debian-science alioth group (other than me) interested in working with
this package?

Well, probably chances are not as good in the first place and you
might be the only one showing up as Uploader (plus your sponsor).  The
idea is that it makes it much easier for others to drop in if
it is clearly visible that the main maintainer is open for cooperation.