Re: Debian-science: synthesis about VCS & repository structure

Le Tue, May 20, 2008 at 08:23:42AM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> For instance I remember that we first had
>
>    DM-Upload-Allowed: Yes
>
> in many control files.  It turned out that this was case sensitive and
> so it was changed to
>
>    DM-Upload-Allowed: yes
>
> automatically in the whole repository.  This example might be weak

Hi all,

another example:

I happily performed the Debian menu transition and the doc-base
transition on all the packages on our SVN, but would not have gone
through the hassle of doing a separate checkout for > 100 packages.

When FreeDesktop.org will have accepted a Science main category, I will
update all our .desktop files,…

Have a nice day,

--
Charles