Re: How to exclude parts of repositories in my local copy?

Am Sonntag, den 18.05.2008, 10:10 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:

> I think linking to external SVNs in the biology and chemestry section
> of the debian-science SVN is very reasonable.  On the other hand I'm
> not really happy about having two copies of the Debian-Med svn on my
> local harddisk.

You could use the copy in this directory. You can also simply try to
remove the copy locally and make it a link locally to your usual
debian-med repository location, because what you got is a copy of your
debian-med repository.

Or the easiest: Ignore the externals via

svn co|update --ignore-externals

Regards, Daniel