Re: Alioth project to use is pkg-science

Le Sun, May 11, 2008 at 02:12:31PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :

> If in the end, if you really decide together you want to get
> debian-science instead of pkg-science, I'd ask you to open a support
> request ticket to resurrect debian-science and delete pkg-science

Hi all,

I think that it could be a good idea, as a website like
debian-science.alioth.debian.org would be more meaningful than
pkg-science.alitoth.debian.org.

(consider this as sponsoring if you need)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian-Med -> debian-med.alioth.debian.org