Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meeting from 2.4 - 6.4

Hi,

as you might have read [1] there are Extremadura Debian Work Meetings
scheduled also for this year.  Yesterday the Debian-Edu people got
the information [2] that there is a slot from April 2nd to April 6th.
I talked to Andreas Schuldei whether Debian-Med, Debian-Science and
general CDD people might be able to join this meeting and he agreed
depending from the amount of people who take part in vcs-pkg which
runs in parallel.  For simplicity we will not create a separate
Wiki page to list the participiants of other CDDs but just add the
names to

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2008

(where you just can read my name).  Please make sure you state
clearly "What do you want to do" and make sure that you are able
to give a report what you have really _done_ afterwards.

Then send a mail to Patrick as described in [2].

See you in extremadura

        Andreas.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/02/msg00003.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2008/03/msg00089.html