Slot for Debian-Edu in Extremadura from 2.4 - 6.4

Hello Guys!!

Stockholm pinged me just a few minutes ago in IRC and told me that we'll
got the extremadura  slot in April. The slot is located on start of April
(2.4 - 6.4 ) and I would like to ask you to register yourself on [1] and
write me a private (signed? , crypted? ) mail with your passport number
and your full name!!.
Please put on the website a small note about what you want to do there,
together with your favourite departure airport.

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking forward to meet you there! :)

Greetings
Winnie

[1]: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Extremadura2008
--