Re: [DebianGIS] Web pages showing tasks

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 02:20:43PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
>
>> Isn't that eligible for adding interesting features for all CDD in SoC 2008?
>> In that case I could volunteer as a mentor for both PHP/Perl addons and
>> patches.
>
> Actually it is exactly my plan to propose this for GSoC and I would also
> volunteer to mentor this.  Perhaps we should work together to work this
> out.

Yes, I'm available at least for my level of competences. I would hope
someone would propose web services also for other systems such
as PTS and so on. Creating some meta-package useful for CDDs would
be useful. And surely collecting requirements by working groups
is a challenge.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine