gerris - Gerris Flow Solver

A few months ago I enquired about the gerris package and was told that
Ruben Molina is working on a package of the latest version.

I'd like to follow that up now and get a new version into the archives
(experimental if not unstable).

Ruben, what is the state of your packaging?  Is it ready for upload or
would you be more comfortable if I did some fresh packaging myself?

I'd also like to register it under the auspices of the Debian Science
team, if everyone's happy with that.  (Got a few packages of my own to
do that with too once I've cleared some little bugs out of them)

Thanks,

Drew Parsons