Re: [RFC] New task: science-dataacquisition

Hi Andreas:

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Andreas Tille wrote:

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008, Carlo Segre wrote:

I can put this on the wiki if people think it is a good idea.

I'd rather regard it as a good idea to turn it into an official package.
I sneeked through the diff.gz and have just detected you as "Uploader".
So why do you hesitate to upload?

Primarily because the documentation is not complete and there are a couple of final issues in the packaging that need to straightened out. The documentation will take a long time so it should probably not be a stumbling block but I do want to fix the final packaging issues.

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology