Re: DebianScience Live

In the past I have distributed live CD's from Knoppix or Morphix during
some conferences, to promote the software I was working on. I think in
general the 'Science' software has a very (probably too) wide spectrum
of interests to build such a live CD.

An other suggestion might be to extend the live-magic program to make it
possible to select and include your own packages from the Debian
repository. This might be more flexible and anybody can include his own
set of (science) packages.

Gerber

--
Gerber van der Graaf