Re: does anyone know a substitution for CrystalMaker

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008, Ji ZhengYu wrote:

I have an advice, remove this link
   http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/edu/tasks/chemistry.html
                                  ^^^

because I think it's spare. Why we need this if there is a much more
complete source in http://cdd.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/chemistry.html?
                                                  ^^^^^^^

  Edu != Science

so the software is collected under different aspects.

Or maybe merge these two will be another good idea.

No.  As far as I know the later one lists *all* chemistry related
packages in Debian while Edu lists the subset that people on the
debian-edu list regarded relevant for education.  It is not me who
did this selection but as I mentioned in previous postings in this
thread I asked for a revision of the edu packages.