Introduction [was: Isabelle is packaged

Hi,
Lionel Elie Mamane <lionel@mamane.lu> schrieb:

> Any comment before I upload to sid? (Especially from Achim?)

let's take this as a chance to give a short self-introduction. I'm
a new member of the debian-science team. I'm not yet a Debian
Developer but a plan to become one :-).

Lionel and I are currently preparing Debian packages for the
interactive theorem prover Isabelle and Poly/ML. In the future I would
also like to prepare several other formal computer science tools like
the ones development by myself (e.g., HOL-TestGen and HOL-OCL which
both are based on Isabelle) or Metis
(http://www.gilith.com/software/metis/)...

You can find more about me and the free software I developed on my
website http://www.brucker.ch .

Achim