Re: A great list of scientific software

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008, Frederic Lehobey wrote:

 I plan to add such several lists worth of interest to some wiki
page.

 By the way, with respect to Ubuntu-based efforts, notice there is
also: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuScience

Without having checked this: We might have good chances to list some
packages of them as inoffical packages in our tasks page.  Anybody
cares to verify?

 I think all those guys should work with us. Let's make this
attractive to them by providing a nice and easy shared debian-science
infrastructure.

Sure. ;-)))

See you