Re: Proposal: Bits from Debian-science

Hi,

Chris Walker <chrisw@chiark.greenend.org.uk> (2008-08-01 00:39:03) :

> What I think would be useful is "Bits from..." mails from
> debian-science etc. If nothing else, it would increase the profile of
> science in Debian.
>
> Do others think this would be useful? Does anyone volunteer to write
> one (or at least contribute news)?

  Yes. Please just start some draft on a wiki page (are you such a
volunteer?). I will contribute to it. What should be the frequency?
(once a year? once a month? once a quarter? when there is enough
content only?). My idea: not too frequent (like twice a year).

  I noticed last news for Debian Med from Charles Plessy
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/News/2007/20070419
are already 4 months old.

Best regards,
Frédéric Lehobey