Re: Extremadura meeting

El Martes 28 Agosto 2007, Andreas Tille escribió:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > this is a reminder to the possibility of sponsoring traveling and
> > accomodation for EU citizens to meet in Extremadura and to do some
> > serious Debian stuff.  There is a web page for a CDD and Science
> > related meeting at.
> >
> >    http://wiki.debian.org/CustomDebian/Extremadura2007
>
> The table for the organisation of an Extremadura meeting has just
> grown by one single entry.  It would be a shame if we would waste
> the generous sponsering offer from the government of Extremadura
> to sponsor travel, accomodation and food to bring us together to
> get some work done.  BTW, while the sponsorship is ofr EU citizens
> only the DPL mentioned that it might be possible to get some
> funding for non-EU citizens if there are good reasons for it.

I would really like to go, but I am neither a EU citizen nor there are good
reasons for me to go :-(

> IMHO this would be a great opportunity to strengthen our team by
> a dedicated face-to-face meeting and pushing foreward Debian-Med
> and Debian-Science issues.

+1. Those who can, try to go, at least in the name of those who can't :-)

--
En los momentos de crisis, la imaginación
es mas importante que el conocimiento.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
#bblug irc.freenode.net