Re: Please test new experimental packages of Cernlib 2006

Hi Kevin:

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007, Kevin B. McCarty wrote:

If anyone would like to test out the new .debs, I've uploaded them to
"experimental", but they have to get through NEW which may take up to a
month.  In the meantime, you can obtain them (for i386 and amd64) in Sid
with the following entry in /etc/apt/sources.list:

FWIW, they build fine on mips, sparc and alpha (yes, I got one of those now!).

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics
Illinois Institute of Technology