Re: bibliography package

Yes, good catch -- I have sarge, etch and sid in my sources.list but have my
apt preferences keep me on etch for most of the time.... I just copied the
wrong line out.

> > 1/ make sure you have contrib and  non-free in your /etc/apt/sources.list
> >
> > 	deb http://www.debian.org/debian/ sarge main non-free contrib
>
> That should read unstable rather than sarge. While sun-java5-jre
> would be available for etch at least, jabref is not.

deb http://www.debian.org/debian/ etch main non-free contrib
deb http://www.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib

Of course, I should also have said that one should use a mirror not just
www.debian.org (I actually have www.uk.debian.org in there).

> Not from official sources, though.

Since the package is essentially just a jar file, the sid ones seem to work
find under etch too. In fact, they would probably even work fine on other
distros :)

cheers
Stuart

--