Re: bibliography package

Dear Slimane,

> install Jabref and refbase and bibus but I had installation pb.

Could you describe your symptoms? We might be able to help.

For jabref, you must have the sun java installed:

1/ make sure you have contrib and  non-free in your /etc/apt/sources.list

	deb http://www.debian.org/debian/ sarge main non-free contrib

2/ install

	apt-get install jabref sun-java5-jre

3/ make sure sun java is the jre

	update-alternatives --config java

4/ start up jabref from the command line (jabref) or your window-manager menu

> Untill know referencer was the best.
> I interact with latex

I use Jabref for my references and Kile for editing my latex documents. Kile
is the KDE latex editor and it's very nice. It also integrates well with
Jabref (select the reference in jabref and press Ctrl+L to insert it into
kile).

> I continu to find  the bibliography saint Graal !

I guess you mean (in English) "Holy Grail". That's an interesting difference
between the languages.

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_python_and_the_holy_grail

:)

good luck!