Re: Revisiting batch/queue systems: slurm and munge

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 08:40:10PM -0600, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
> Anybody else working on clusters who needs a DFSG-free resource manager /
> scheduler?

I've been trying to package Sun's gridengine some time ago; I sort of
beat it into FHS-shape and got a .deb out of it, but didn't have time
back then to do a lot of testing.  I'm planning to revive that (also for
work) ASAP though, so maybe I'll manage something there (and then get
some alioth project started).

Michael