alternatives to openmosix on amd64

We have been happy using openmosix around here for years. However, because it is tied to kernel 2.4 and not yet ported in a stable version to amd64, I am in search of alternatives of load balancing. Most of the i386 machines are also used as desktops, that is way I am so interested on 2.6.

Any commented suggestion is very appreciated.

--
Thadeu Penna
Prof.Adjunto IV - Instituto de Física

Esta mensagem foi enviada via Webmail-IF-UFF.
This  message  was sent using Webmail-IF-UFF.

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
acredita-se estar livre de perigo.