Re: bibliography package

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 09, 2007 at 11:20:25AM -0700, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
> * slimane ben miled <slimane@ipeit.rnu.tn> [2007-03-09 18:50:37 +0100]:
>
> > I am looking for bibliography-related packages name like endnotes debian
> > some1 can help me

> Since you are making a comparison to endnote I suppose you are looking for a
> graphical interface. There is a "pybliographer" package in Debian that could
> be what you need. If you have a group of people who would like to use a common
> reference database you could use RefBase (http://refbase.sourceforge.net/)
> running on your webserver. There is no Debian package for it, but it's good
> software.

There's also Referencer (http://icculus.org/~jcspray/referencer/) which
is Gnome based and can apparently read Endnote (and BibTeX etc.) files.

I've packaged it for Debian, it's in the NEW queue currently, you can
also get the .deb at
http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/unstable/referencer_1.0.2-1_i386.deb

Feedback welcome.

Michael