Re: bibliography package

* slimane ben miled <slimane@ipeit.rnu.tn> [2007-03-09 18:50:37 +0100]:

> Der all,
> I am looking for bibliography-related packages name like endnotes debian
> some1 can help me
> thanx
>
> --
> Slimane ben Miled
> ENIT-LAMSIN Facult\'e des Sciences de Tunis
> http://www.lamsin.rnu.tn/
> Ad: BP 37, 1002 Tunis Belvedere, Tunisia
> Fax:+216 71871022
> Tel: +216 71 843755 ext: 464
>
> email: slimane@ipeit.rnu.tn

Hello,

Since you are making a comparison to endnote I suppose you are looking for a
graphical interface. There is a "pybliographer" package in Debian that could
be what you need. If you have a group of people who would like to use a common
reference database you could use RefBase (http://refbase.sourceforge.net/)
running on your webserver. There is no Debian package for it, but it's good
software.

Regards,

Alex.