Re: RFS: cl-plplot and mcl

* Philipp Benner <pbenner@uos.de> [2007-12-02 22:40]:

* Steffen Moeller <moeller@inb.uni-luebeck.de> [2007-12-02 23:37]:

> I am dragged into Lisp myself and happily take the opportunity to learn
> about related packaging principles. If there is no default Lisp sponsor
> around then I would volunteer, but I have no time earlier than Thursday, I
> am afraid.

I am already sponsoring the plplot packages and would not mind sponsoring
cl-plplot, unless Steffen really wants to do it.

> dget http://www-lehre.informatik.uos.de/~pbenner/debian/cl-plplot_0.4.0-1.dsc

I took a look at the package and it builds fine here.  Could you please add
a regression time to be run at build time?

Cheers,

--
Rafael