RFS: folding

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "folding".

* Package name    : folding
Version         : 5.04+4
Upstream Author : Vijay Pande
* URL             : http://folding.stanford.edu/
* License         : Folding@Home License
Section         : contrib/science

It builds these binary packages:
folding    - The Folding@Home distributed computing client

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/f/folding/folding_5.04+4.dsc

It should be noted that this package does NOT contain the Folding@Home binary. As the license has a non-distribution clause, this package's installer downloads the binary from Stanford's website. As a result, I hope to have this package added to non-free.

Zachary E. Palmer