Re: package sponsorship request

Looks like an English communication error, sorry everybody. Michael
Koch was going to upload the package so the problem is solved we just
misunderstood each other.  Cheers, -r.

--
"We can try to do it by breaking free of the mental prison of
separation and exclusion and see the world in its interconnectedness