Re: Desktop menu categories

Jordan Mantha wrote:

If people are really interested in freeing Science from the "tyranny"
of Education then I can submit a patch to the menu spec and see where
it goes. I as going to back in June but got sidetracked with life.

-Jordan Mantha

I do not see why science should be under education, so I definitely am in favor of moving it. Science has a bad name as it is, putting it under education can only make it worse ;-) .

Dirk

ps: my apologies to Mr Jordan Mantha for the direct email I sent first..

--
Dirk Van Hertem                       Dirk.VanHertem@esat.kuleuven.be
Electrical Engineering Department  http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa