Re: More on Python plotting libraries

On 6/11/07, Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso wrote:
On 10/06/07, Michael Gilbert wrote:
> [a top-posted message]

I know that Gmail encourages top-posting, and that Debian's code of
conduct doesn't have anything to say about posting styles. Regardless,
top-posting is a little jarring, especially within Debian. Could I
request that you do not top-post? Top-posting may look good in Gmail,
but it certainly looks terrible in other media, particularly in the
list archives.

If you have strong opinions in favour of top-posting, then please
ignore me and continue to top-post. I don't want to start a flamewar,
just kindly requesting.

- Jordi G. H.

i've never had trouble reading either top- or bottom-posted messages,
but if the general consensus is that bottom-posting is better, then
i'll oblige.

mike