Re: More on Python plotting libraries

your best bet is to post this message to debian mentors
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/, http://mentors.debian.net).
mentors is set up to help new developers get started in debian.
debian-science is a primarily a user mailing list, and i don't think
too many that follow the list do any packaging.  good luck.

mike