Python plotting library packages

Hi
   My name is Gudjon and I am new to the list. I do have two packages that I
would really like to get into the Debian distribution. They are both python
plotting packages and their names are
pyqwt
pyqwt3d
http://pyqwt.sourceforge.net/
   Is there anyone willing and able to upload my packages? They can be found
on mentors.debian.net

I have as well packaged ngspice and easyspice for private use. I think these
silly (half silly at least :) licensing issues prevent ngspice from reaching
the distribution but would it not be preferable to have a package for
easyspice and some unofficial location for ngspice?

I have spent enormous amount of time on the linux-gpib package. A number of
people are using my version that can be found on my server
deb-src http://195.198.146.229/debian/ source/
deb http://195.198.146.229/debian/ i386/
deb http://195.198.146.229/debian/ amd64/
and it works quite well but there is a lot of strange things in it that I
would like to discuss with someone experienced.

During my university studies I have installed and used (more or less)
Synopsys-TCAD, Cadence, Sonnet, Matlab, Comsol (Femlab),  Proxecco, ADS,
Patacon and Labview (not used Labview very much). Most of them on both i386
and amd64.
   Redhat is often the only supported Linux-platform but I find Debian easier
to use than both SuSe and RedHat. Even if these are commercial programs. Is
it not OK to make installation instructions for them where needed and perhaps
some quality control of the programs in Debian?
   Sorry but even if you are positive on this idea, I don't know when I will
have the time to start it :)

Cheers
Gudjon