Re: libNeXus mostly packaged

On 5/22/07, Rudi Cilibrasi, Ph.D. <cilibrar@gmail.com> wrote:
Therefore, I suggest that one of the two nexus
file format libraries undergo a renaming.  I would also
like to offer up my packages for adoption by somebody
who would actually know how to test them better than
I would.  I have my packages available at [1] and I have
already filed an ITP.

I have a small interest in NeXus, the scattering data file format,
which may grow larger in the  future, or then again may not. If you
really don't want to see the library ever again, I could at least host
the packages and update upstream version occasionally etc., but as I'm
not a DD, I can't upload to the archive without a sponsor. If there's
a DD working in this field, then maybe he would be a better choice for
a maintainer (mail CC:d to Carlo Segre :)

[1] http://cilibrar.com/~cilibrar/projsup/nex4/

Best regards,

Teemu