libNeXus mostly packaged

Greetings and Salutations Debian Friends,

I have been doing some bioinformatic research
for several years and had the need to understand
the "NEXUS" biological scientific data file format
in my program.  In trying to find a good library,
I stumbled across the devilishly named NeXus
library for neutron and X-Ray data.  I thought
this radioactive stuff was just another "block type"
in the rather extensible NEXUS file format, but
alas it turns out it was just a collision of names and
the two libraries have "nothing" in common .. except
the names, and the fact that they are both scientific
data file formats.  I confess it might have been
more prudent to pay more attention to the README
before doing the packaging .. but it is an error
with a happy ending I suspect.

Therefore, I suggest that one of the two nexus
file format libraries undergo a renaming.  I would also
like to offer up my packages for adoption by somebody
who would actually know how to test them better than
I would.  I have my packages available at [1] and I have
already filed an ITP.

I also had to make another version of mxml but it's not
supposed to become official it's just to get the libnexus
package building/working ok.  There are a few lintian warnings
due to manpages that are not yet written and some
wrong rpath settings.  Other than that the packge seems to be
"fair" quality but still could use a little improvement before
uploading to the archive in my opinion.

Best regards,

Rudi

[1] http://cilibrar.com/~cilibrar/projsup/nex4/