Re: VMD

Hi, I have tried that in the past, but don't remember exactly. You need
a vmd with IMD support (you choose that when you install it). I just
tried the tutorial at http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/imd/tutorial/
and it worked with namd and vmd in the same machine and in a remote
server. Give it a try, is really simple

Luis