Re: Meshlab and Qutemol

Hi, i am the lead developer of MeshLab  and an helper in the
develepment of QuteMol (Marco Tarini is the main developer of QuteMol)
and we are pleased to hear your interest in including our packages in
some distributions.

MeshLab is regularly gcc compiled and linux binaries are regularly
included. So there should not be big difficulties , the hardest part
is to get rid of all the library dependencies.

If we can help in some way in building a sw distribution of these two
tools please contact us.

Cheers

Paolo Cignoni