Thread wikified - Was: Re: Installing the whole set of scientific packages

OK, I passed a rough list of the things debated in this thread to

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScienceClassification

Please, see if I did not miss anything, and, if possible, try to link to the
related wikipages as I did with electronics.

Thanks to Damián "el tocayo" Viano for his suggestions during the editting of
the page :-)

Regards, Lisandro.

--
I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a
fundamental error.  Be thankful you are not my student.  You would not get a

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/