Re: BALLView - a molecular viewer and modeling tool

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Andreas wrote:

www.ballview.org

Looks like an interesting project.

I am also working on the Debian package for this application and
thought that some readers on this list might be interested.
The source package is available from

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/ballview/

Great.  So the main work seems to be done.

I would be happy if some users might be interesting in testing the
package/application and provide me with their feedback.

I'll have a look into the package you prepared this evening.

For the moment I would recommend you file an ITP bug report
  ( http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ap-bts.en.html#s-howto_itp )
to announce formally that you are working on this package.

PS: For sure if somebody else is intersted in sponsoring - just
    go for it.