Re: libimf.so

Hi Frencesco:

If you could tell us a bit more details on the application your are installing and where you get it, that would help. It is likely that you are installing a program which has been compiled for Intel architecture on your amd64 machine. Likely the Intel compiler would build for the i386 libraries only (they wouldn't support an AMD chip in native mode, would they?). in addition, you are running amd64 which makes the chip incompatible with Intel. If you put an i386 distribution on your machine, it is possible that the program will run. I could test it but I need to know which program you are using.

Carlo