Re: java

--- Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org>
wrote:

> Le Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 05:55:43PM +0100, Egon
> Willighagen a écrit :
> >
> > The deb packages for Jmol 10.00 can be downloaded
> from:
> >
> > http://debian.wgdd.de/debian/
> >
> > And Alioth java a subdir for Jmol, so the pkg-java
> project is looking into
> > it...

As I wrote, it is only from version 11.0.RCA that jmol
is said to look into nwchem, which is my present
concern. However, once jmol 11 is installed from
jmol-11.0.RC4-binary.tar.gz (not yet decompressed, I
want to fully collect suggestions before moving) I'll
follow your suggestion <Alioth java a subdir for jmol>
if you direct me where to find details about the
procedure for keepeng developers informed.
Thanks a lot
francesco pietra