Re: root on ppc: 403 forbiden

On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 01:12:22AM +0200, Christian Holm Christensen wrote:

> Probably, or I forgot to run it for ppc.  Does anyone know of a good
> package to maintain a `local' repository based on pools?  Something that
> should cause these kinds of silly errors?  Thanks.

Haven't tried it yet, I am still using a shell script, but this looks
interesting:

Package: reprepro
 reprepro is a tool to manage a repository of Debian packages
 (.deb, .udeb, .dsc, ...). It stores files either beeing
 injected manually or downloaded from some other repository
 (partically) mirrored into a pool/ hierarchy.
 Managed packages and files are stored in a libdb3 database,
 so no database server is needed.
 Checking signatures of mirrored repositories and creating
 signatures of the generated Package indices is supported.
 .
 WARNING: Reprepro does not have much users yet, so not all
 code paths are severly tested. Please report any bugs you
 find.
 .
 Former working title of this program was mirrorer.
 .
 Homepage: http://mirrorer.alioth.debian.org/

Christian