Re: New Debian ROOT (5.09/01) packages for i386 unstable

Hi Thomas,

Sorry about the late reply - I was concentrating on ROOT.

On Wed, 2006-01-11 at 09:05 +0100, Thomas Weber wrote:
> Hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2006, 14:30 +0100 schrieb Christian Holm
> Christensen:
> > If anyone has the possibility and are willing to try to compile the
> > packages on non-i386 platforms, please do so.   If you succeed, we
> > (Brett and I) can put them in the repository.    If you fail, I'll like
> > to know about it.   Please send a build log.
> I'm unable to build this on both AMD64 and i386. Starting with castor:
>
> dpkg-source -b leads to
>
> dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor-tape-server.files has no final
> newline (either original or modified version)
> dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor-vmgr-server.files has no final
> newline (either original or modified version)
> dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor_rfio_client.manpages has no
> final newline (either original or modified version)
>
> After fixing this, I get the castor.log as attached (errors start around
> line 210)

Thanks for the log - very useful.   However, at the moment I'm focusing
on ROOT, and the castor stuff will have to wait it's turn.    Note, that
the most recent upload of ROOT does not build depend on castor, nor will
the initial official release of ROOT I think.   But I'll keep your log
on file for when I do go back to castor.

Thank you for the effort.

Yours,

--
 ___  |  Christian Holm Christensen
    | |  Address: Sankt Hansgade 23, 1. th.  Phone:  (+45) 35 35 96 91
     _|           DK-2200 Copenhagen N       Cell:   (+45) 24 61 85 91
    _|            Denmark                    Office: (+45) 353  25 404
 ____|   Email:   cholm@nbi.dk               Web:    www.nbi.dk/~cholm
 | |