New Debian ROOT (5.09/01) packages for i386 unstable

Hi,

[sending this message again, as it seems to not have been coming
through the list software -- sorry if this means a double posting]

Am Dienstag, den 10.01.2006, 14:30 +0100 schrieb Christian Holm
Christensen:
> If anyone has the possibility and are willing to try to compile the
> packages on non-i386 platforms, please do so.   If you succeed, we
> (Brett and I) can put them in the repository.    If you fail, I'll like
> to know about it.   Please send a build log.
I'm unable to build this on both AMD64 and i386. Starting with castor:

dpkg-source -b leads to

dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor-tape-server.files has no final
newline (either original or modified version)
dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor-vmgr-server.files has no final
newline (either original or modified version)
dpkg-source: warning: file debian/castor_rfio_client.manpages has no
final newline (either original or modified version)

After fixing this, I get the castor.log.gz as attached (errors start
around line 210)

	Thomas