Re: New Debian ROOT (5.09/01) packages for i386 unstable

On 1/11/06, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:

> I think that there are still some dependancise where the virtual package is listed incorrectly. I could pick up a libmysqlclient-dev at random, or take the hignest version number, but for libqt3-dev, the choice is much more puzzling...

If you want to retry in the meantime:

I determined that libqt3-dev should be replaced by libqt3-mt-dev, and
you also need (discovered by trial and error) to install "ruby" in
addition to ruby1.8-dev (I've already mentioned these to Christian so
they should be included in the next source package).

regards,