Ubuntu patches for DDs

Hi all!
   So there was some good thought provoking discussion on my last thread
 that led me to do some more research on ways that DDs can easily get to
changes Ubuntu has done to their packages so here is what I came up with:
   *  http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/patches/ has patches for all of
the packages changed by Ubuntu. This isn't terribly convenient so
packages.qa.debian.org includes links to the patches so for instance, if
you go to http://packages.qa.debian.org/a/axiom.html under Patches there
is a link to http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/patches/axiom/ . Since DDs
should be pretty familiar with the PTS I think that it should be pretty
easy to use.
   *  At http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTUScience I have set up links under
"Ubuntu and Debian Packages" to lists that I have generated that show
the differences between Debian and Ubuntu for the science, math, and tex
sections. Direct links are:
   http://tiber.tauware.de/~laserjock/math_list.html
   http://tiber.tauware.de/~laserjock/science_list.html
   http://tiber.tauware.de/~laserjock/tex_list.html
>From these lists one can easily see what packages have been changed by
Ubuntu (22 in math, 26 in science, and 5 in tex) and what packages have
been packaged for Ubuntu but not Debian (5 in math, 0 in science, and 4
in tex). If there is something that you would like add to these lists
let me know and I will see what I can do.

-Jordan Mantha