Re: How much interest in a "debian-science.org" repository?

"Kevin B. McCarty" <kmccarty@Princeton.EDU> writes:

> I personally don't have anywhere to host such a repository.  (My
> post-doc is up in April so I will probably lose the use of the machine
> currently hosting my Geant4 .debs.)  Not to put words in his mouth, but
> I understand that Brett Viren has space, but (as a national lab
> employee) is highly sensitive to the need for legal vetting of
> everything distributed from his web space.

Yes, I'm still up for this, although I've been too busy of late to
push forward.

I especially (selfishly) would like to make sure your current, and
hopefully future, Geant4 packages have a home.

I think we can work something out to allow you secure uploads.  But,
growing beyond that I need to find some time to look into the repo
tools that came up last time we discussed this.

-Brett.