Re: Simulation software package maintainer is xmds, version 1.5-3

* Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org> [2006-11-24 18:58]:

> On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 06:05:39PM +0100, Paul Cochrane wrote:
> >
> > Would you like us to fix the script up and rerelease before you guys
> > package it?  Or do you want to make some workarounds, get it packaged
> > up, and then we can fix things for the next time around?
>
> I need a debian package on monday morning, so "we" can fix this and you can
> use the fixes (which will be patches to the upstream source package) to fix
> this in your next release. When you include "our" patches, we just remove
> them from debian/patches.
>
> "we" and "our" in the sense of somebody else than me, I have no clue about
> autotools either...

The patch is already committed to the SVN repository of the pkg-scicomp
project at Alioth.  With the help of Christian, I will try to get the
package in good shape for release over the weekend.

--
Rafael