Re: Simulation software package maintainer is xmds, version 1.5-3

On Fri, Nov 24, 2006 at 06:05:39PM +0100, Paul Cochrane wrote:

> Would you like us to fix the script up and rerelease before you guys
> package it?  Or do you want to make some workarounds, get it packaged
> up, and then we can fix things for the next time around?

I need a debian package on monday morning, so "we" can fix this and you can
use the fixes (which will be patches to the upstream source package) to fix
this in your next release. When you include "our" patches, we just remove
them from debian/patches.

"we" and "our" in the sense of somebody else than me, I have no clue about
autotools either...

Christian