Re: Simulation software package maintainer is xmds, version 1.5-3

make install installs everything directly in /usr and not in the respective
subdirectories. I could move things around in the rules, but I think it
should be fixed upstream.
Agreed.

One example that compiles fine is vibrate. I can read in the matlab file in
octave, what is the magic to create a 3d plot as on the examples webpage?
Use the mesh() command on the relevant variable.  Have a look at the
output of 'whos' from within the Octave shell for the variable names
loaded from the data file.

HTH

Paul