[LaTeX] natbib with numbers but with hangbib

Hi All,

I am sorry since my question is somewhat out of the topic of this list
but I think that this crows will be the closest to the topic than on any
other debian mailing list

I use natbib for references in the paper,  with numbered references. But
I need also to provide 2em hangbib. Unfortunately hangbib is active in
natbib only for Author-Year style of citation. Can any one advise on how
to overcome the problem? Overdefine bibliography environment may be, or
ask on some other Latex mailing list? :-)

Thanks everyone for reading
--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark