Re: RFS: engauge-digitizer

Le Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 02:49:00AM +0200, Tobias Richter a écrit :
> Dear DDs on debian-science,
> I am looking for a sponsor to inspect my package "engauge-digitizer".

Dear Tobias,

this software looks cool! I am not a DD, and not very experienced
neither, so my inspection is likely to be quite superficial. Here are
a few comments.

- It has been suggested on debian-devel that the description of a -doc
  package should not be a cut-and-paste of the one from the main
  package, because it can perturb tools which parse the package

- If you use dh_installman, then you probably do not need:
  install -m 644 debian/digitizer.1 $(CURDIR)/debian/engauge-digitizer/usr/share/man/man1

- It you do not provide examples, then you do not need to run

Good luck for your sponsor hunt!

Charles Plessy
Wako, Saitama, Japan