Re: Extremadura meeting

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, [UTF-8] César Gómez Martín wrote:

Sorry, there are no more free slots. The last one will be the Debian
QA meeting of December.

This makes perfectly sense - I just wanted to make sure that we will
not miss any option.

Since no group was interested in having a meeting on March 2006 we
spent the money of that meeting in having some oversees in the I18n
meeting.

Well done!

Maybe we will sponsor some other meetings for next year if there is
enough budget, you will have to wait a bit, sorry for this.

No need to sorry.  We have to thank you for the very welcome and
reasonable help and will wait patiently whether there will be some
similar offer in the future.