Re: Re: Mathematica and Windows

Many months later I find myself back.  With Debian - Unstable + Testing.  With a good feeling.  Using sed/awk/perl/maxima/samba and all other free love.  The truth is, don't judge a book by its cover.  GNU software is advancing and so is Debian.  We stand for something important.  That in the end it is not corporate policies that make a people but the interactions between us.  I mean Debian is not pretty to look at but it can do far more than a windows machine.  It may not play that game your friend plays but it makes a great paper for you with vim, tetex, gimp, xfig etc. and makes you think.  It makes you understand what a computer is and what it is good for.  == Note I am very drunk- but I had to finish this post on a + note. Best and lets make a better world with GNU/Linux.
Yigal